October 30, 2008

Course Preview

I have just 4-5 miles left to run before the marathon on Sunday. The plan was to get some of it out of the way today and then jog an easy 2-3 on Saturday, but I woke up dead tired again. My cold seems to have migrated north from my chest to my head, leaving me congested and with a huge headache. Two Advil Cold and Sinus's later, I finally felt semi-normal. I started work late and ended it late so it looks like my final run will be tomorrow. It's probably for the best. I am gaining an extra rest day and my body seems to need it.

A friend shared this video with me the other day. It's a high-speed look at the 26.2 miles I'll be running on Sunday. Of course everything will look completely different then.

Just a little over two days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...