- Didn't notice or care about the little signs noting "slow, medium, fast'
- Didn't know how to properly enter a lane and make their presence known
- Had no idea how to swim properly in a circular configuration
- Were so sloppy they hit and kick people UNDER the lane divider
- Didn't know how to be generally civil and considerate to their fellow swimmer
Prior to amateur hour I did a free one-on-one pilates session at my gym as part of my new membership. My instructor was a no show so I got to work with the studio director. She felt it was too rushed so she booked me another complimentary session tomorrow. Sweet! I really enjoyed it despite my general hatred of core work. There were some moves where I could feel three or more muscle groups working and since it's based on breathing and rhythm, the time flew by. I'm looking forward to giving it another try tomorrow.
Distance - 2,200 yards
Time - 43:05