September 6, 2009

Enough

I'm exhausted. I'm out of words. I still have no idea what's going on next Sunday and I won't know until Sunday. So I'm taking a mental break from it all while I still can. I slept in, did a little trainer ride and loved it, met up with friends and had another good time, and packed for my trip. I'm going to Long Island tomorrow and off to Madison on Tuesday. I'm ready for this Ironman to be a reality, regardless of what the reality is.

In the spirit of not dwelling on my circumstances, I thought I'd share something that made me laugh today. A year ago the swim was what I feared the most and it barely phases me now, which makes this all that much more entertaining. Enjoy.

Biking (trainer)
Distance - 11.3 miles
Time - 50:00

1 comment:

  1. Cath and I are coming in on Thursday afternoon - perhaps we could meet up that afternoon or evening?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...