- Several days after the 15-mile run in California, I was able to do 18 relatively trouble free. I ran 20 this past Friday and am now in taper.
- Wine country was stunning. There really aren't words so I'll post pics.
- I ate at phenomenal restaurants and stayed in Justin Bieber's suite at The London in West Hollywood (no worries, Biebs wasn't there).
- This injury persists so I've missed a great deal of running. I'm nailing the long runs (albeit slowly), but the shorter ones in between have been challenging. That means 26.2 is going to hurt. A lot.
- After being gone for a week I have more catching up to do than you can imagine. It means long hours and late nights.
- Those phenomenal restaurants? I gained a phenomenal 5 pounds. So much for progress!