June 29, 2012

Fresh Start

I've had a lot going on lately. About a month ago, I made a really difficult decision to leave my job and yesterday was my final day. As many know, I was slated to be in London this summer for the Olympics and would have been leaving three weeks from now. But a couple opportunities came my way that were really eye opening, making me realize I wanted to pursue a passion and the time was now or never. As with most job changes, I left without something new lined up. I find searching for a job to be a full-time job if you do it right, so after a brief vacation that will be my new mission.

After 14 years in PR and the last three focused on P&G's sponsorship of the Olympics and Special Olympics, I decided to pursue something sports-focused. I'm not sure if it will be in communications or a different marketing capacity, but it's my goal and I hope to be successful. So if anyone reading this wants to hire me, you know where to find me!

4 comments:

  1. Not sure if this is up your alley or not: https://careers-toughmudder.icims.com/jobs/1058/job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very much so! I actually applied for that earlier this week. I'm looking for a contact at the company as well!

      Delete
  2. Love that you're making this move - the right thing will present itself. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you in during your job search! Way to follow your heart.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...