http://picasaweb.google.com/LazyMarathoner/NYCTriathlon72008
I was up late last night so I was beat this morning and decided to sleep in. I had planned to run, but my legs weren't feeling it so I decided to ride instead. I still have a lot of miles to cover for the Tour de France Challenge so it was great to be on the bike. It was a beautiful day for it, not as hot as the past few days. It was a bit sad to ride past the transition area from the tri and see it empty. There was a big chunk of railing missing along the river and I realized it must have been where we entered the water. It was strange to see it all back to normal, as if the race never happened.
I stayed along the river to be sure the ride was flat. I wanted to go easy on my legs in preparation for Sunday's race. I have pretty much accepted that the race will be a challenge in the least. My running has been good, but I haven't been training for distance. I'm going to try to have a good time, but I'm not expecting to run a good time.
I'm planning an open water swim tomorrow and then will be resting up for Sunday. I hope my legs are ready.
Biking
Distance - 25 miles
Time - 1:25:49
No comments:
Post a Comment